The Chander Law Firm integrates a number of intersecting practice areas to provide our clients the right network of solutions for complicated problems. Our practice areas include:
- Immigration & Naturalization Law - nationally recognized comprehensive immigration practice focusing on complex issues for businesses and individuals.
- Corporate & Business Law - providing representation in all aspects of corporate & business law including entity formation, corporate governance, contract drafting, real estate, and intellectual property.
- Commercial Litigation - representation in all aspects of business lawsuits including debt collections law and creditors rights claims.
- Appellate Law - seasoned civil and criminal appeals practice before state and federal courts.
- Labor & Employment Law - representing employers and employees in claims for wages, wrongful termination, employment discrimination, and immigration related unfair practices.
- Entertainment Law - representation for artists, entertainers, and athletes in all areas of law including business, litigation, and immigration matters.
- Personal Injury - representation in all areas of personal injury including auto accidents, premises liability, products liability, workplace injuries, medical malpractice, and other claims.
- Consumer Rights - representation in cases arising out of violations of Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act, Truth in Lending Act, Fair Credit Billing Act, Deceptive Trade Practices Act, Tenants Rights and other consumer protection laws.
- Civil Rights Law - prosecution of claims for civil rights violations, including employment discrimination, denial of public accommodation, and police misconduct.
An Industry Based Focus
The Chander Law Firm offers business services focusing on the needs of specific industries. This allows the firm to integrate a broad array of practice areas into narrow specialties arising out of the intersection of the practice areas with specific industries. Industries of focus include:
- Business Startup and Foreign Investment
- Information Technology and High Tech
- Medical and Health Care
- Higher Education, Research, & Academia
- Art, Entertainment, and Sports
- Oil, Gas, and Mining
3102 Maple Ave, Suite 450
Dallas, Texas 75201
Nationwide Immigration Representation Toll Free 1 (888) 310-4044
Law Firm News
Notes from the DBA Minority Attorney Program CLE