Asylum, VAWA and Other Humanitarian Issues
The Chander Law Firm provides representation on a variety of human rights related immigration issues. When working in coordination with charitable human rights relief agencies, we often provide these services on a pro bono basis. We provide representation in the following areas:
- Asylum and Refugee Law – Representation of those fleeing persecution or a well founded fear of persecution in their native countries
- Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) – Representation of battered spouses in proceedings to obtain immigration status
- T Visas – Representation of victims of international trafficking
- U Visas - Representation of victims of crime
- TPS and related temporary status
If you have a question concerning a human rights issue, contact The Chander Law Firm today.