Immigration Appeals & Federal Immigration Claims
Appellate work and federal litigation are practice areas of focus for The Chander Law Firm. In the context of immigration law, good representation is important.
The Chander Law Firm provides representation after adverse immigration decisions. We advocate on behalf of clients before administrative courts of appeals, United States District Courts, and United States Federal Courts of Appeals. The courts we provide representation before include:
- Administrative Appeals Office (AAO) – For appeals of denials of certain non-immigrant visas, immigrant visas, reentry permits, and waivers
- Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA) – For appeals of decisions made by Immigration Judges, District Directors, family based immigration denials, and other applications
- Board of Alien Labor Certification Appeals (BALCA) – For appeals of decisions regarding permanent alien labor certification
- Federal Courts of Appeal
Original Matters Before United States Federal Courts
The Chander Law Firm provides representation in immigration related matters before United States district courts and federal circuit courts of appeals, including:
- Review of Denied Petitions and Applications
- Mandamus Review Applications for Naturalization
- Section 1447(b) Actions for Naturalization Delays
- Habeas Review of Detention and to Reopen Immigration Proceedings
Contact The Chander Law Firm
If you have been affected by an adverse immigration decision or would like to pursue an action before any federal court, contact The Chander Law Firm to consult regarding your case.