Investor Visas: Immigration Based on Foreign Investment, Business Development, and Trade
The Chander Law Firm can help entrepreneurs and companies obtain immigration benefits through foreign investment, business development, and trade in the United States.
The Chander Law Firm can also manage the business and corporate law issues faced by foreign nationals when starting new businesses in the United States. The services offered by The Chander Law Firm include:
- Immigration Matters Arising Out of Foreign Investment and Trade
- Business Formation and Corporate Governance
- Purchase and Sale of Businesses
- Contract Drafting and Negotiation
- Real Estate Transactions
- Estate Planning and Asset Protection
Immigration Options Available - E-1, E-2, L-1, and EB-5 Visas
Both temporary status and lawful permanent residence are available to individuals and the employees of companies expanding business operations, establishing new businesses, and engaging in trade in the United States. Options include:
- E-1 (Treaty Trader) Visa - Allows business owners, managers, and employees to oversee or work in an enterprise engaged in trade with the United States.
- E-2 (Treaty Investor) Visa - Allows business owners, managers, and employees to oversee or work in an enterprise that represents a major investment in the United States.
- L-1 (Intracompany Transferee) Visa- Allow foreign companies with branches, affiliates, or subsidiaries in the United States to transfer executives, managers, or specialized knowledge workers to work in the United States.
- EB-5 (Employment Creation / Investor) Visa – Allows an alien investor to become a lawful permanent resident by actively investing at least $1,000,000 ($500,000 in a new commercial enterprise or troubled business and create at least 10 U.S. workers.
Foreign investment operations can open doors to many other employment-based immigration options. Persons of extraordinary ability in business, science, arts, and athletics as well as certain qualified multinational executives and managers may also seek obtain temporary status (O-1) or lawful permanent resident status (EB-1).
Schedule a Consultation Regarding Investor Visas
Whether you are seeking to expand operations, invest in a new business, or are conducting foreign trade with the United States, The Chander Law Firm can manage your legal issues. Contact The Chander Law Firm today to schedule a consultation.
Learn More About Treaty Trader, Treaty Investor, Employment Creation, and Other Foreign Investment Options
Below are links to more detailed information regarding foreign investment and trade in the United States.
3102 Maple Ave, Suite 450
Dallas, Texas 75201
Nationwide Immigration Representation Toll Free 1 (888) 310-4044
Investor Visa News
Highlights of USCIS EB-5 Stakeholder Meeting
USCIS Announces Regional Center Direct Email Line
USCIS Provides Guidance at EB-5 Stakeholder Meeting