The Chander Law Firm can help with family-sponsored immigration issues.
There are a number of immigration issues that can affect families. These issues include attempting to connect parents, children and siblings with relatives in the United States, bringing together couples who are married or engaged to be married, removal of conditional residence, maintaining immigration status after separation or divorce, and gaining immigration status of family members who are illegal or inadmissible to the United States.
Family Immigration Services Offered
Family Immigration Services Offered by The Chander Law Firm
The Chander Law Firm offers expertise in all areas of family-sponsored immigration. The firm can advise you of potential pitfalls and help you overcome case denials. Services include representation in:
- Marriage Based and Fiancée Visas (Green Cards, K-1, and K-3 visas)
- Removal of Conditional Residence (I-751) and Preservation of Residence After Divorce (Waiver of Removal of Conditional Residence)
- Visas for Children, Stepchildren, Orphans, and Adopted Children
- Visas for Parents and Siblings
- Consular Processing and Waivers of Inadmissibility
- Appeals before the Administrative Appeals Unit (AAU) and Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA)
- Original proceedings before U.S. District Courts and appeals to Federal Appeals Courts
Importance of Hiring an Immigration Lawyer from the Start
Increased enforcement and random investigation of family-sponsored immigration petitions can subject even the most straight forward cases to heightened scrutiny. Hiring a lawyer to represent you before you start the immigration process can save costs, prevent unforeseen difficulties, and avoid eventual heartache. Denial of your case may bar future immigration status without years of expensive legal proceedings.
Contact The Chander Law Firm Today
Contact The Chander Law Firm today to schedule a consultation regarding your case. After a review of the case, the law firm can prepare you for potential obstacles and advise you of potential courses of action. The firm accepts credit card and offers payment plans in certain cases. Schedule your consultation now.
3102 Maple Ave, Suite 450
Dallas, Texas 75201
Nationwide Immigration Representation Toll Free 1 (888) 310-4044